Welcome to Matthias Dahm’s academic web site.
I am Professor of Economics at the University of Leicester.
Most of my research uses microeconomics and game theory to investigate questions in public & political economics as well as industrial & health economics. My publications have appeared in the Economic Journal, the Journal of Public Economics and the Journal of the European Economic Association, among others.
Below you find further information about me:
- my contact information and directions
- a short biography and resumé
- a summary of my research and my research papers organized by field
- a list of publications and my unpublished papers
- a link to the add for our job market search which I am leading
- a link to the Theoretical and Applied Microeconomics (TAM) Research Cluster which I am leading
- a link to my inaugural lecture on modern slavery
- a link to my research project on modern slavery BA/Leverhulme SRG18R1-180545
- a link to the virtual TAM Workshop on Economics of Epidemiology on 13th of May, 2021
- a link to my PhD students Patricia Esteve-González, Marta Ronchetti, Monika Pompeo, and Luis Frones
- a link to the NICEP 2018 Conference and the NICEP 2017 Conference
- a link to the massive open online course (MOOC): “The Politics of Economics and the Economics of Politicians”