Welcome to Matthias Dahm’s academic web site.
I am Professor of Economics at the University of Leicester.
My research uses microeconomics and game theory to investigate questions in industrial & health economics, public & political economics, and contest theory. My publications have appeared in the Economic Journal, the Journal of Public Economics and the Journal of the European Economic Association, among others.
These pages contain:
- my contact information and directions
- a short biography and resumé
- a summary of my research and my research papers organized by field
- a list of publications and my unpublished papers
- a link to the NICEP 2018 Conference and the NICEP 2017 Conference
- a link to the massive open online course (MOOC): “The Politics of Economics and the Economics of Politicians”